Regulatory Assistance, in terms of assisting regulators with the development of policies, standards, systems and approaches.
- Development of Quality of Supply and Service Standards for Namibia and associated software;
- Development of a Licensee performance management framework for Namibia;
- Development of a strategic plan for the Namibian Regulator;
- Assistance with the development of the distribution tariff methodology, transmission tariff methodology review, determination of local authority surcharge methodology;
- Development of a standard distribution asset valuation model and associated software.
Other Electricity Industry Services
Commercial Development for utilities. There is a strong trend to unbundled vertically integrated utilities as well as a trend to ring-fence the electricity operations of local and regional authorities and separate them into regional electricity distribution companies.
Electricity Industry Restructuring – assistance to Government and Regulator to plan and implement electricity industry restructuring, with main focus on electricity distribution and supply.